Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Miss Ohio 2009: The Competition Begins!

Tonight the preliminary competition begins in Mansfield! Today's rehearsal is streaming RIGHT NOW HERE and the competition will also be webcast along with a chat room!

Tonight the Buckeye Flight will do Talent, Cardinals will model Evening Gown and answer Onstage Question and the Carnation Flight will compete in Swimsuit. CLICK HERE to remind yourself which titleholder is in which flight.

I will repost that information, including headshots, later today. To answer a question I've gotten a few times, no, I will not be at Miss Ohio this year. I've been back in LA since April; this week my guy, Loren, has was here for a visit. After taking him to the airport this afternoon, I'll be stressed out, probably a little buzzed and consumed by pageantness, just like most of the audience at the Renaissance! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.