Saturday, September 3, 2011

*cricket*cricket*cricket*

This has been an extremely busy summer for me, so I apologize for my lack of blogging, especially with so much going on...

Miss Universe is in full swing in San Paulo Brazil!
The finale is Monday, September 12 on NBC.


Miss Ohio, Ellen Bryan's Bike Tour has kicked off!  Follow everything on the Bike Tour website! This weekend she'll be in Dayton, Troy and Piqua. 

Meggie Wittman is representing Ohio at the National Sweetheart pageant in Hoopston, Il.  Tonight are the prelims with the finale Sunday.

and

TODAY two more local Ohio titleholders will be crowned in Dayton, Miss Miami Valley and for the first time, Miss Montgomery County.  I'll share the contestant list and results here as I receive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.