Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stats Disclaimers!

Disclaimer I

I am not posting the entire seasons stats to embarrass anyone or provide material for criticism; I think every woman who competes should be extremely proud of herself and hopefully she grows from her experiences. Pageants are public events and therefore, just like sports they have records or stats, so to speak. Unlike sports, these stats highlight the subjectivity of pageants. Some women win on their first try, others work their stilettos off and could then end up doing better at state;some women place one weekend then not the next! It's possible a woman who places all year without winning could earn more scholarship dollars than a woman who competes at Miss Ohio. A contestant who doesn't place at the first Sweeps pageant could win a crown at the second. You just never know...

Disclaimer II

As I've said before, I am but one woman and I am my own editor.While I think all my numbers are right, math has never been my strong suit and no-shows didn't always get omitted from my lists. If any information is inaccurate or incomplete, please leave a comment so I can fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.