Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best of Luck to the Miss Miami Valley Program Tonight!

Tonight at the Montgomery County Fair Miss Miami Valley, Alyssa Hanson, will crown a successor! Miss Miami Valley is one of my favorite locals for a few reasons... E.D. Ronda Morris is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet in pageantry, it's only $4 to get into the fair instead of a usual $10 local pageant ticket, half way through the pageant when your dad gets bored (like mine) he can go wonder through the animal barns, oh, yeah, and it's a title I held! To be really blunt, if you don't want to deal with the county fair and crappy stage aspect of this pageant, I question how you could be Miss Ohio, as many of her appearances are in similar venues.

Anyway, Alyssa is a vocalist and University of Cincinnati student. Miss Miami Valley was her second local title, and I hope to see her back for a third shot at Miss Ohio.

I do know of two women who are competing, but they are both new to the MAO, so I'll refrain from listing them until I find out more contestants. For a list of last years contestants and runners-up, click here.

If you attend, text or leave comments with the contestants and results! Pictures are great too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.