Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Contestants AND Titleholders: Help Me Help You!

Hey ladies, whether you call it a scholarship pageant or beauty pageant, image is still incredibly important! (That's some of the best advice I got while competing.) I encourage all of you to take control of your pageant image by sending me updated pictures and information.

For some of you, I have lots of headshots and I don't know which you prefer. For others, I don't have an official headshot at all and I use the best Facebook candid I can find! Similarly, some of you list multiple colleges on your profile. I know college majors and platform titles change over the years. If I'm getting it wrong, or you just want to put a preferred, updated foot forward, please email me at abbybollenbacher@yahoo.com.

This blog gets a lot of hits - how do you want yourself seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.