Sunday, November 23, 2008

The latest pageant must-have?

Spray tans, chicken cutlets... and Bumpits?
I just saw a commercial for this hair gizmo for the volume impaired, creating the popular "bump" by smoothing your hair over the plastic piece seen above. I think it would have been more lucrative had they marketed it along side Sarah Palin Halloween costumes, but pageant contestants are also a likely clientele. Most young women today don't know how to tease their hair and even if you do, it's a horrible practice that breaks your locks. If it works like it claims, I wish I'd have had it during my pageant days. Seriously, if anyone orders it, let me know if it works! Check out their website for a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.