Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miss America 2011: My Predictions!

After cross referencing my preliminary comments and doing some whittling, I've come up with the following Top 15! I'm usually awful at this, but we shall see!

Alabama * Arizona * California * Delaware * Florida * Kentucky * Missouri * Montana * Nebraska * North Carolina * Ohio * Oklahoma * Tennessee * Utah * Virginia

On the bubble:

Arkansas * Indiana * Louisiana

I was really rooting for New York because I love her platform so much, but I just don't think it's going to happen for her. I also left two of the preliminary winners off my list, Rhode Island and Hawaii. I just didn't see "it" with either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.