Monday, January 29, 2007

GOOD LUCK, MISS OHIO, MELANIE MURPHY!

Be sure to tune into the Country Music Channel tonight at 8 p.m. to watch the Miss America Pageant TONIGHT!

Since I was in Montreal without the internet for the last few days I haven't compiled a Top 10 list, but I've been reviewing competition photos on
Yahoo News! and watching snippets of Night One's Talent presentations on CMT's website, I really think Mel will make the Top 10 and more!















I was very excited to read on Roberta's Blog that the official Miss Ohio photographer, PSK Innovations, emailed her with a link to his site, which includes tons of competition photos of Melanie in Las Vegas!

She really looks amazing- check them out by CLICKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.