Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter Finally Found Northwestern Ohio!

They're calling for the "Valentines Blizzard..." but we'll see!
Here are some of my favorite backyard snow pictures from recent weeks.


[Click each photo to enlarge.]













[Above: male cardinal, left; female, right. Sadly of the five pairs who inhabit my backyard; none of the males and females can share the feeder at the same time!]














[Above: a Carolina chickadee hangs from my suet pack, left; on the right is one of my favorite birds because they’re just too cute, a snow bunting, aka snow bird, aka junco.]













[Above: house finches enjoy the seed while Hanz asks “Why are you taking my picture, it’s cold, woman! Open the door!”]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.