Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Puppy, For Your Amusement!

I have been SO BUSY lately! I don’t have the mental capacity to write anything intelligent right now, so instead, enjoy pictures of my puppy taken a few weeks ago at my parent's house. :)

In the first two pictures on the left Hanz, the Great Dane, is only 7 weeks old; in the last he's about 9 weeks. In all the pictures on the right he is 18 and a half weeks!
And my dad's age...? How rude of you to ask! CLICK EACH TO ENLARGE.




















2 comments:

  1. No wonder I cannot get ahold of you! Hope all is well! Have so much to share, including a possible move! :)
    Take care! Cute pics!!!
    Love and Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    Yes, I have been swamped, but that's a good thing! A move, huh? Now I'm curious. Send me an email!

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.