Sunday, April 15, 2007

Best of Luck to the Sweetheart Pageant!

This afternoon in Medina the last two titleholders of the 06/07 Miss Ohio preliminary season will be crowned! The lovely Miss Buckeye State 2006, Allie Krucek [left], will crown both a new Miss Buckeye State and Miss Heart of it All. Allie, a dancer attending the University of Toledo, was named Second Runner-up at Miss Ohio; she will be pursuing the state crown for a third time this June as Miss Clayland. CLICK HERE to learn more about what a Sweetheart Pageant is and who is eligible.


The pageant will take place at 5 p.m.
CLICK HERE for more information.

An official contestant list has not been released and although twenty contestants could have participated I do not believe that many applied. As usual, fans have enjoyed speculating who will be competing, and of course, who will win these two crowns. I can say for certain that some of the names swirling about will not be in the pageant; but for the most part the speculation is correct, and I feel confident publishing that the following women are competing:

Amy Allen
Katie Camp
Alyssa Hanson
Ashley Hartman
Brandy Herceg
Ali Speicher
Megan Wombacker

Despite the annoyance that my spring flowers are snow covered, I plan on attending the pageant… I believe it will work out quite nicely, by the time I defrost from being outside all morning for the MS Walk it will be time to leave for Medina… Although it is 3 a.m. and I can’t sleep; I have to be at the walk by 7:30 a.m. so I’m going to be really tired at the pageant and I hope the talent competition is good and keeps me awake!!!

Best of luck to all the contestants! Results and photos will be posted upon my return tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.