Thursday, October 18, 2007

Breaking Pageant News: Winnwear Named Miss America Swimsuit Sponsor

Winnwear Designer Swimwear, a swimsuit company founded by former Miss America contestant Sueanne Winn, has been named the official swimwear sponsor of Miss America Live! for 2008. Winn’s designs, which feature European fabrics and a custom fit, will make a cool splash with the 52 Miss America contestants...

Winnwear founder and CEO Sueanne Winn expressed her enthusiasm at being named Miss America’s swimwear partner. “As a former contestant myself, I know from personal experience how the Miss America Pageant can make dreams come true,” said Winn. “In addition to showcasing our swimwear collection, Winnwear will donate to the Miss America scholarship program to help talented young women achieve their personal and professional goals.”

CLICK HERE for the complete press release.

CLICK HERE for Winnwear's website to view their collection (The photos were not "savable" or I would have just posted some here.)

Thank you Nancy M. for bringing this press release to my attention! In other good news, Miss Portsmouth/ Scioto Valley/ Portsmouth Teen did get enough contestants to give away all three crowns! You can breath now Greg!

And now I'm off to get my makeup done for an IMTA headshots photo shoot. Then I'm teaching an acting class from 6 to 8... and I've been up since 5 a.m. to do the radio show this morning, after which I had a job interview. I'm sooo tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.