Friday, May 23, 2008

Please Vote for Leah!

My LA roommate, Leah D'Emilio (who was also the first Face of FOX Toledo) is a top 6 finalist to win a coveted VLOG/ webisode host position.

She is in a tight race for first with two other women.


There is actually a poll up now that you can easily vote on; my apologies to those of you I emailed last week when all you could do was leave comments.

It only takes a moment and you don't have to register to vote. Not only is she my friend, but there is rent to be paid, so I'm really trying to help her get the job! FYI, if you click on each finalists name on the poll, it will take you to their video.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.