Friday, September 12, 2008

APPLICATION DEADLINES!

Ladies, postmark your Miss Lake Erie applications TODAY!

AND find time this weekend to do your Miss Clayland ap; it's due Monday.

Again, I'm really not one to talk because I was always awful at deadlines, but for the sanity of the directors, don't wait till the last minute! If you are rushing to the post office in the eleventh hour, it smart to let the director know it's on the way!

---

Also, I'm sure you get sick of reading this, but I apologize for my lack of blogging. I had a stomach thing earlier in the week that zapped my energy. After doing horrid extra work Wednesday I actually went to sleep at like 9 p.m., then didn't wake up until after noon Thursday to go do more extra work, followed by an acting class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.