Monday, September 22, 2008

Miss Lake Erie Pictures!


The photos above are from former contestant Allie Krucek; check out HER BLOG for contestant critiques!

Photos below are from Jenna Wilson's Facebook:



























Photos from Ashley Hartman:













Hhmm... when I created this post in Internet Explorer (where pictures are easier to work with) it was formatted nicely, but in FireFox some of the pictures have repositioned themselves and are not to my liking. I don't have the patience to try to fix it now, so I'm hoping it looks fine to most of you! :)

4 comments:

  1. From the pics, all the ladies' dresses look really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby! Thanks for putting up all the pictures. I have a question, is there a way to upload a document onto a blog or can you only do that with a website? For our Bobcats for Babies blog, we need to upload a registration form so people can download it off our blog. Is that possible?? I figured you would know:)

    Thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss Jenna!

    First, huge congrsrs!!! I'm so happy for you.

    As for your question, what I've done in the past is convert a document to a jpg or scan the document into your computer as a picture (this, a jpg) then upload it as a picture into your blog. As a picture, people can click to enlarge it and print it. The down side is that people would either have to snail mail it to you, or scan it back into their computers to email it.

    Other than that, I don't know. I'm not actually that tech savvy, just an Internet junkie. LOL!

    I hope that helped.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Abby! I am looking forward to going back to Miss Ohio. Okay, I'm not sure if I know how to convert it to a jpg, but I will try. I might be able to get access to a scanner. That helps though! I had NO idea!Thanks for the advice:)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.