Saturday, September 20, 2008

Best of Luck to the Miss Lake Erie Pageant!

Sorry folks, I'm at work, where I can blog from my phone, but not upload pictures...

Tonight in Lexington Top 5 Miss Ohio finalist, Kasey Wilson, will crown one of five lucky young women the next Miss Lake Erie! Although the title Miss Northern Ohio won't be given, I would imagine Nanciann Strosnider will still be on hand to entertain and say farewell, but I cannot say for certain.

I have heard the following women are competing:

Ashley Hartman: a lyrical dancer who should have made it to state last season.

Alicia Huyge (sp?): a tap dancer who competed at locals with great dedication last year.

Monica Johnson: a reletive new comer whose talent I do not recall; I believe she competed twice last year.

Heather Wells: a jazz dancer and reigning Miss Maple City.

Jenna Wilson: a vocalist and recent Top 5 finisher at state as Miss North East Ohio.

A teen title will also be given. Best of luck to all the ladies! I look forward to sharing the results tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.