Thursday, September 4, 2008

Miss Lake Erie / Northern Ohio / Teen applications due TOMORROW!!!

I meant to do this a few days ago, but Loren's in LA visiting, so I've been... preoccupied.

Miss Lake Erie / Miss Northern Ohio / Outstanding Teen applications are due TOMORROW - Friday September 5th!

This is your opportunity to be part of one of Ohio's most successful programs in recent years. Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will), Amanda Beagle and Marlia Fontiane became Miss Ohio as Miss Lake Erie; Leslie Ondrey and Kasey Wilson were both Top 5 finalists and Bryn River Hough and Nanciann Strosnider made the Top 10!

This top notch program will be giving three titles on September 20th at Lexington High School.

1 comment:

  1. When Nanciann was Miss Lake Erie (07), she was top 5 (4th Runner up), as Miss Northern Ohio this year she was top ten.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.