Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Miss Lake Festival 2009 Crowning Photos!

I was on a set for a Nike commercial literally all day and my iPhone blogger ap simply would not work; so huge thanks to my very sweet beau, Loren, who uploaded the picture in the last post. Above is another shot from that batch, taken (I believe) by a family friend.

And here are a few shots from Mark Plummell of the Daily Standard; click here to view all 286 pictures from the pageant! I'll group them by contestant and post them, if not later today, then tomorrow.

Below, it looks like Ohio's Outstanding Teen, Veronica Wende,
was on hand to crown Hannah:

1 comment:

  1. I love the winner's dress! The teen is absolutely adorable! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.