Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Upcoming Pageants

I can not believe I completely blanked on Miss Greater Cleveland! I worked long hours on set everyday last week and though I'd skimmed the message board and knew people were talking about it, I didn't realize it was Saturday! For the next two locals, I'll be on the ball; in fact, I already have the contestant lists for both and will post them just prior to the pageants! Thanks to those who trust me with them!

This Friday, July 31 - Miss Teen USA webcast
also, Miss Puerto Rico, the final Miss America delegate

This Saturday, August 1 - Miss North Coast


Next Friday, August 7 - Miss West Central Ohio / Square Fair
*It will broadcast on NBC Lima on August 22 at 7 p.m.
and FOX Lima on August 29 at 8 p.m.

August 11 to 15 - Miss America's Outstanding Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.