Saturday, June 19, 2010

Congrats to Prelim Night Three Winners!

Swimsuit: Marisa Buccheit
Miss Maple City

Talent: Katie Camp
Miss Central Ohio























While Marisa is a double prelim winner and Katie earned one for the dancers, the name of the night was Ashley Warholic, Miss Greater Cleveland! She earned $1,650, winning in five of the seven special awards categories: Top CMN funds, Community Service, Americanism Essay, Mina O'Guinn and YaYa Sisterhood. Check Miss Ohio's twitter for all the awards and prize amounts.

Into the press room...

Last night I sat my iPhone on my lap and recorded the press conference, doubting that the audio would come out; it actually did, thus the long quotationa in last nights post! Tonight instead of taking notes I decided to hold my phone and video the whole thing. One problem... I flipped my phone to the side after I'd started, assuming the screen would flip too, as it does with still pictures.
It did not.

Nonetheless, here's the press conference... Sideways.



[Photos: JJ Molyet, MNJ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.