Friday, July 9, 2010

The MISScellanea Awards: Disclaimer

These unofficial awards are simply in the spirit of fun, and barely 'awards' at all, as the 'winners' won't actually receive anything. Please do not be offended if you or your favorite contestant are not nominated. Just like the pageant itself, this is subjective and I am but one opinion... The goal of this blog is to be a positive place for sharing pageant information, however, I want to provide entertainment and enjoyment for the readers as well. I feel confident that the contestants of Miss Ohio 2010 and their fans are mature enough for my silly little Missy Awards; if not, I can't begin to imagine how you've handled the judgement and subjectivity of pageants in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.