Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Boasting on those I crowned…

My last pageant title was Miss Maumee Valley; when I gave up that title the pageant became a “double crown” and I also got to crown a new Miss All*American City.
Check out the recent events these titleholders have been part of:

[Above, my good friend Miss All*American City, Lauren Hogan, performs during the 7th Inning Stretch at a recent Toledo Mud Hen’s baseball game.]

[Above, Miss Maumee Valley, Kristen Haas, and Miss All*American City, Lauren Hogan, pose before a Memorial Day parade in Maumee.]

[Above: Miss Maumee Valley, Kristen Haas, and Maumee Valley’s Outstanding Teen Kellie Kulka.]

[Above: Miss All*American City, Lauren Hogan.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.