Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Congratulations to the New Miss Lake Festival, Heather Waterman!













I can't find any pictures from last night yet, but I'm sure some will eventually show up HERE, HERE or Facebook; if you have photos, do email them to me! [Above on the left Heather competes at Miss Maumee Valley last fall; photo on the right by Terry. Click each to enlarge.]

The results are as follows:

Miss Lake Festival 2007: Heather Waterman

1st Runner-up: Sarah Pierstoff
2nd Runner-up: Megan Perkeybile
3rd Runner-up: Bethany Hosback

Private Interview: Heather Waterman
Talent: Sarah Pierstoff; She sang “Summertime” from Porgy and Bess.
Onstage Interview: Megan Perkeybile

People Choice: Sarah Pierstoff
Committed to Excellence: Bethany Hosback

Last year Heather was the Third Runner-up at this pageant and First Runner-up at Miss Northwestern; she also competed at Miss Maumee Valley and Miss Maple City. Last night she sang “Shy” and she promotes Mentoring.


Thank you, Nancy, for calling me back last night with the results. She said I was one of a few names mentioned onstage to be kept in the audience’s thoughts; that if very sweet and much appreciated. Unfortunately I was feeling pretty rotten last night and couldn’t blog. I had new x-rays taken this morning… I’m still broken… but doing much better.

2 comments:

  1. Abby - so sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you aren't in too much pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Pam Ranly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pam,

    It is so great to hear from you, thanks for the comment! I just sent you an email, but the address I have includes your maiden name, so I doubt you will get it. Email me a new address when you have time: abbybollenbacher@yahoo.com.

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.