Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gearing up for Miss Ohio USA and Ohio Teen USA!


This Friday and Saturday a new Miss Ohio USA and Miss Ohio Teen USA will be crowned! Click here to view the Miss headshots on their fantastic new website. It would appear the contestant drought is not exclusive to MAO locals; there are only about half the number of contestants than just a few years I ago when I competed in this system. Also, there are no major "crossovers" this year; I believe Allie Wagner may have done a local a couple years ago, but I think she's it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

View the Teens here. Recognizable names are Lauren Hawkins (1st RU to MOOT in 07 and 08) and Kara Wagner, who competed at MOOT this summer as Southern's Outstanding Teen.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! Kara Wagner was also a runner up at MOOT in 2008 as Miss Portsmouth's OT. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth (Miller) ClaryOctober 8, 2009 at 9:09:00 PM EDT

    Good luck to Lehanna Craft, Megan Wise, & Ashley Caldwell! Go Gallia County girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if anyone got any great photos of the teen contestants on stage like last year, my daughter was a teen contestant this year and last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caity Jackson was Miss Miami Valley's Outstanding Teen last year. She competed with Kara Wagner but did not place at Moot.
    Second runner up and most photogenic. Way to go CAITY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.