Sunday, September 9, 2007

Congrats to Victoria Miller, the Delphos Canal Days Queen!

Tonight Victoria Miller was selected to reign over the Old Fashion Canal Days next weekend in Delphos and awarded $500. Victoria was recently the First Runner-up and Swimsuit winner at the Miss West Central Ohio pageant.

First Runner-up ($250): Jenna Dancer
Second Runner-up ($100): Rachel Osting
Third Runner-up ($50): Alexis Mohler

Congeniality: Alyssa Pohlman
People's Choice: Alexis Mohler


All of the contestants are above, L-R: Victoria Recker, Lindsay Blankenship, Jenna Dancer, Alexis Mohler, Alicia Odenweller, Rachel Osting, Jennifer Morris, Alyssa Pohlman and Victoria Miller.

It's obviously a horrible photo because I didn't have my infamous good camera with me, but I must point out that six of these nine ladies had gowns that pleasantly surprised me! These were juniors and seniors in high school, yet most of the gowns didn't scream “prom dress;” I found most of them to be age appropriate, beautiful onstage and expressive of the girls personality.

CLICK HERE for an article with very detailed bios of all the ladies.

I'll have more on my judging experience and better photos from Victoria Miller's mom soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.