Friday, February 27, 2009

A better look at Miss America at the Oscars

This website posted the following photos and video of Miss America, Katie Stam, getting ready for the charity Oscar party last weekend; her hair is being done by celebrity stylist and Miss America 2009 judge.





Above: Barbi and Ken... I mean, Katie and Ken.
In these larger pictures there is more I like, but overall I'm still not crazy about the look. The skirt is beautiful, very Barbi doll, but I still don't think the top looks right with it.

Nor do I like the huge Dolly Parton earrings; she's not on the pageant stage anymore! Her hair in these pictures is stunning, especially in comparison to the first shots we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.