Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Miss America, the Starlet

Two photos of Miss America, Katie Stam, at Leeza Gibbons' charity Oscar party have finally emerged. I don't know where they came from, or why they're so small; what I did hear is that her gown is, supposedly, vintage.











I do love vintage, but not in this case. It's hard to tell in these tiny pictures, but the top and bottom doesn't seem to look right together. Between the severe hair, black pump and big pageant earrings, I have to sadly say it's a good thing no one paid attention to her because she would be on the worst dressed list for sure. On the other hand, I thought she looked fantastic at the red carpet premier of He's Just Not That Into You recently in NYC [below].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.