Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss Universe 2010: Not-So-Live Blog

As usual, I couldn't watch the pageant live and everyone else already knows the winner... I'm particularly annoyed because it did stream over the internet with a ninety minute delay; what's the point of that?!

Anyway, I'm watching it now, 9 p.m. Pacific time and I'll be not-so-live-blogging my thoughts, which you can laugh at if you already know I'm way off!

There are so many amazing national costumes, but these promoted me to type their names:

Brazil
Canada
Columbia
Costa Rica
Curacao (Where on earth is that?)
Denmark (I like feathers!)
Dominican Republic
Ghana
Greece
Honduras
Jamaica
Japan
Kazakhstan
Mexico
Puerto Rico
T&T
Ukraine
USA
Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.