Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Return of the Miss Ohio 2010 Missy Awards: Most Improved RESULTS!

I'm sure it seemed like I'd forgotten about the MISScellanea Awards; I apologize. I guess I like to keep each new post at the top of the page for about a day and didn't want the Missys to get lost among the time-sensitive Miss Universe and Outstanding Teen posts. Maybe I should trust your ability to scroll down. ;)
I digress... THEY'RE BACK!!!

In the area of Most Improved I nominated Rebeka Zoz for the confidence and ease she brought to the stage her second year; Katie Bowen for the lovely new look everyone raved about; Whitney Fricke for improving herself into the Top 10 without loosing her freshness and Shannon O'Neill for a smashing new figure and lovely styling.

66 votes were cast and over half of you agreed!

The Most Improved Missy Award goes to...

Shannon O'Neill
Shannon lost 15 pounds (I believe) and ended up 1st Runner-up her third year of competition! She is currently in Hoopston, Illinois representing Ohio in the National Sweetheart Pageant. Good luck Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.