Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Miss America 2009 Press Junket

Like many women of pageantry, the new Miss America would like to be a news anchor; she's already told Kathi Lee and Hoda and Regis and Kelly that she wants their job! While appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe she got to live her dream and even had a visit from Brian Williams! I have to say, she's already better than most news anchors I've seen in Ohio and Los Angeles! Take a look:



CLICK HERE to watch Katie on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet.

I think the new Miss America, Katie Stam was adorable on LIVE with Regis and Kelly yesterday morning! Check it out:



Some fans are extremely upset that she mentioned the new clothing sponsor is Canadian. That really doesn't bother me.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think that she is doing a FANTASTIC JOB!!! All the interviews that I have seen are wonderful, fun, and full of personality! I wasn't sure before/during Miss America because of all the hype and the dress but she has won my admiration now!! :) It is my hope that she keeps up the good work and keeps Miss America in a positive spotlight throughout her reign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% - I hated her gown and her talent song, but I still like HER. I think that says a lot for her ability to win people over; I think she'll do a great job this year, as long as they don't mis-style her.

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.