Saturday, April 4, 2009

Best of Luck to the Sweeps Programs this Weekend

This weekend the final rhinestone tickets to Mansfield are being awarded! As I've mentioned before, I've been in Ohio for a few weeks; I fly back to LA Wednesday, so my family and I opted to spend this weekend as a mini vacation, road-tripping to the Cleveland area. I am anxious to be on the other side of the pageant scene, seeing what trouble my parents and beau get into, while I used to be trapped in a dark theatre all day! Hopefully our hotel will have free wi-fi so I can upload pictures tonight; if nothing else, I'll certainly blog the results from my phone.

As for tonight, the pageant is at 7 p.m. at the Barlow Community Center in Hudson. I can confirm that 12 women will be competing, meaning only 2 crowns will be given. I know 9 of the 12 contestants for tonight (in random order):

Kaley Mitchell
Kristy Moneysmith
Alicia Huyghe
Devon Stansbury
Ashley Warholic

Ashley Miller
Brandi Herceg

Danielle Henry
Heather Wells


The lovely Amy Allen will be crowning this evening. Here's a look back at last years Sweeps winners:
Miss Cuyahoga Valley: Katherine Wolford
Miss Buckeye State: Victoria Miller
Miss Heart of Ohio: Courtney Kania
Miss Southern Ohio: Amy Allen
Miss South Central Ohio: Krystle Formosa
Miss Chillicothe: Kristy Moneysmith

Tomorrow's pageant is a 5 p.m. at the Broadway Street Theatre in the Median County Administration building, Medina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.