Sunday, April 19, 2009

Miss USA 2009: Not-so-live Blog: Top 15 & swimsuit

I was on the phone and didn't really pay close attention to the opening number, but it looked pretty good. A few days ago it was said that Billy Bush wouldn't be hosting because he was ill; he made a quick recovery, but he looks like he should still be in bed! And who is this female co-host?

Official Top 15


Kentucky
Arkansas
California
West Virginia
North Carolina
Connecticut
Tennessee
Idaho
Arizona
Georgia
Utah
Minnesota
Texas
South Carolina
Virginia

I only guessed 7 of 15. Yikes! I am not at all surprised by Kentucky , North Carolina or Virginia; Minnesota is the only extremely confusing semifinalist to me. It's shocking that Rhode Island didn't make the cut. I wish I had been on the message boards to watch the Hawaii fans implode!

My Top 10 prediction, based on Swimsuit

Arkansas
California
West Virginia - She seemed scared, but her face is so pretty!
North Carolina
Tennessee
Idaho - I'm surprised she scored so low; she looks like a cross between Rachel Hunter and Meania Trump
Arizona
Georgia
Utah - DAMN! She would do so well at Miss Universe!
Texas


Kentucky looked terrified and Connecticut was without personality. Minnesota's trip on the stairs justified my surprise that she made the cut at all. I still don't get South Carolina, she has old school Miss America type mom hair. Finally Virginia seemed awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.