Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Miss Ohio 2009 Contestant Photos

First, I had a very involved week at my new job and a roommate had a friend in town this weekend; so lots of work and lots of play left little time for blogging!

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that contestants photos were up on the Miss Ohio website, but many were not new. It appears it has now been updated. Click here or on the picture on the left.

As always, fans like to pick their winners just based a headshot, or worse, pick the pictures apart. As a former contestant and now an actress, I know how stressful affording, taking and selecting a headshot can be! I think most of the ladies are making a good first impression with their photos, but we won't know who the contenders are until they hit the stage in 15 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.