Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Little Miss Ohio Pageant

I’m leaving town this afternoon, as I’ll be co-emceeing a “Little Miss Ohio” pageant tomorrow night at the Allen County Fair (Lima) along with Miss West Central Ohio, Shannon O’Neill. This is part of my duties as “The Great American Dream Queen” which means I have to dig out that gargantuan crown I won in the Dream Queen TV show last November.

Then, on Tuesday night Miss Ohio Roberta Camp will be at the Allen County Fair for Miss West Central Ohio’s Outstanding Teen pageant. I imagine Shannon will also be there, as well as the outgoing Teen, Kelsey Barrett.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that Paul is officially back! He does such a great job and seems like a very nice person! Thank you, Paul!
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.