Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Political Poll: All Eyes on Ohio's Primary!



Direct link

Today all eyes are on Ohio and Texas to likely decide who will be the Democratic nominee for President! If you’re eligible, I hope you vote! I did yesterday, but honestly, I’ll be happy with either liberal candidate.

I’ve already mentioned on this blog how the grass is always greener on the other side of the pageant fence… For me, it seems like women with conservative values are more successful in pageants. Whatever your political beliefs, it’s always great to be involved. Here are two examples:

Above Miss Portsmouth Katie Camp poses with Republican candidate John McCain; below former contestant Erin Jeffery Rathman sings the National Anthem (I think) at a McCain rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.