Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ohio International Results

Miss Teen Ohio International: Lisa Iwasaki
(Miss Teen Pickerington)

"I can't wait for nationals," she said. "I'm just going to work hard, practice like crazy and have fun with it."
CLICKHERE for a complete article.


[Photo by Matthew Leasure; CLICK HERE for a photo gallery.]

1st Runner-up: Kelsey Stevens (Miss Teen Northeast Ohio)
2nd Runner-up: Sierra Moore (Miss Teen Muskingum County)

Spirit Award: Athena Hunter (Miss Teen Worthington)


Miss Ohio International: Amanda "Amy" Stevens (Miss Kent)


“I suffered from depression, and I was too scared to come forward and seek treatment,” she said. “Now I would like to raise awareness and give someone else a chance to seek treatment.” CLICK HERE for the article.

[I took the photo above and will share more soon; for the Times Recorder photo gallery, CLICK HERE.]

1st Runner-up: Tiffany Schramm (Miss Rossford)
2nd Runner-up: Heather Lindsay (Miss Greene County)

Spirit Award: Meghan Boyd Leak (Miss Greater Columbus)

Mrs. Ohio International: Gerri Walczak (Mrs. Perrysburg)

"I was dared to do this because I didn’t have the courage to get up on stage,” she said. “A teacher helped me do this; I’m outside of the box, and I’m happy. I want to thank my mom, husband and daughter, Morgan, for standing by me always.”
For the whole article, CLICK HERE. *Note, Gerri also has a son named Chase.


[Photo by Matthew Leasure; CLICK HERE for a photo gallery.]

1st Runner-up: Jenny Lewis (Mrs. Miami Valley)
2nd Runner-up: Christine Williams (Mrs. Zanesville)

Fitness Award: Christine Williams (Mrs. Zanesville)
Spirit Award: Ocipare “Key” McKinley (Mrs. Columbus)

2 comments:

  1. Abby-The paper missed my sons name chase. Also that my platform was Breast Cancer Awareness. I will be attending the National level in July and can't wait to represent the great state of Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerri, thanks for the additional information, and congrats!

    I love to see a fellow greater Toledo area pageant woman succeed!

    Let me know if the Blade, Free Press, etc.. runs a story.

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.