Monday, July 14, 2008

Miss Universe "Live" Blog - My final guesses

I DON’T KNOW!!!

Mexico had the best answer, but I hate her gown and hair. Plus, a lot was probably lost in translation and frankly, I don’t think this question matters.

Russia also had a great question and is simply stunning, but will Trump crown another Russian after having to say “you’re fired” to the last one?

Here goes, I’m probably way off…

Miss Universe – Russia (because she’s gorgeous)

1st RU – Venezuela (because she’s so charismatic)

2nd RU – Dominican Republic (she’s this high because of her crazy dress)

3rd RU – Mexico (she’s this low because of the gown and bad gown hair)

4th RU – Columbia (because I keep forgetting her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.