Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pageant Press: BGSU student from Rossford chosen Miss Ohio contender

Bowling Green's city paper, the Sentinel-Tribune published a great article about the new Miss Bay Village today:

"I am really looking forward to my duties this year, traveling, meeting new people and getting the word out about my platform which is the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty," Pheils said following her win. "I am excited to spread my message and promote a positive self image for women."

Jay Jesensky, executive director of the Miss Bay Village Scholarship Program, noted that "Emily embodies the qualities a role model for young women and girls should have. She is talented and ambitious are we are looking forward to working with Emily this year."


Click here for the whole piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.