Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Congratulations to Tuesday's Prelim Winners, Roberta Camp and Allison West!














Despite being the first contestant in her flight, Miss Ohio Valley, Allison West wowed the judges in her teal two-piece and won the Swimsuit Preliminary Award. Miss Maple City, Roberta Camp, was last in her flight and exemplified the phrase “save the best for last…” with her award winning rendition of the gospel song “Blessed.” [Photos above by Jason J. Molyet]

Loren and I did decide to head to Mansfield at the last possible moment… I’m glad we did, but it was a very odd experience for me. I had never been a Miss Ohio audience member before tonight and would quite frankly rather be onstage! Below are a few photos were took after the pageant concluded. More commentary tomorrow… for now, I am TIRED!








































In the photos above: my favorite stage crew, Jim and his daughter Paige, entertainer Emily Fitzpatrick, my former chaperone Ginny, Miss Maple City Roberta Camp, Miss All*American City Lauren Hogan, Miss Ohio Melanie Murphy, my beau Loren and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.