Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Miss Ohio Webcast Is No Longer Free!

I am so disappointed, the Miss Ohio webcast is no longer free! A friend of mine is already out grabbing us a pizza to eat while we watch it, so I’ll go ahead and pay the $5, but lots of people will surely be angry!

I guess $5 is not that much money, but in a world of things like YouTube and endless online access, not to mention the fact it was free the first two nights, the Miss Ohio website really should have given more notice about this. I feel bad because I told folks in my hometown area/ the Miss Lake Festival community that it was free…

2 comments:

  1. Abby -

    I paid for the PPV and how do I login to start watching? There was no link provided!!! UGH! This is typical Miss Ohio style!!!

    Please e-mail me at godslionlamb@yahoo.com if you know anything about how to fix this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry, I just got this... I hope you found the link, I ended up copying it from a message board!

    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.