Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tonight we'll have a new Miss Ohio!

My parents and I are headed to Mansfield and will be spending the night. I doubt I'll have wireless access at our hotel, so check www.missohio.org and www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com for the results. Of course, the fastest way to find out if you're not watching online or on ONN TV is to click HERE.

And to parents reading this before the finale, my mom says "breath and enjoy it, be proud, your daughter is one of a very elite group." My dad coped by going to the Mansfield Catholic church each morning, even though he's not catholic! Of course my boyfriend Loren and two older brothers recommend the bar at the Holiday Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.