Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Preliminary Night One is Here!

I can’t believe Miss Ohio is here again.. It’s really weird for me that I’m not there. For the past five years, going to Miss Ohio was a normalcy for my parents and I; aging out brings a barrage of emotions… sadness, relief, anger, jealousy, regret… but that’s another post for another day, I’m too tired right now! I awoke at 4 a.m. to co-host a morning radio show, then filmed TV commercials until 1 p.m. Loren and I have not yet decided if we’re buzzing to Mansfield for the first night of competition.

Since tonight is indeed preliminary night one, below are contestant breakdowns I compiled in a moment of boredom a month ago, but didn’t want to post until most of the contestants were away from internet access. Scroll and enjoy... (and of course, leave comments with any corrections.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.