Monday, June 11, 2007

Miss Ohio Resources

Last year my amazing boyfriend, Loren, took over my blog during Miss Ohio week, posting updates and photos. This year a few moms are doing the same. Check out these contestant’s blogs:

Miss Ohio Sisters by Allie Krucek
The Road to Miss Ohio... by Elyse Healey

Also check out:
What I've Learned on My Journey by Amy Allen

For official Miss Ohio 2007 photos:

PKS Innovations

More photos and articles are at:

Mansfield News Journal

Learn more about the Miss Ohio judges (Oz Roberts, Tana Dimino, Troy McCarty, Charissa Payer, Tom Faircloth and Dana Stephenson Christopher) by checking out Miss Ohio Live.

On a personal note, I was a guest co-host this morning on 92.5 KISS FM’s Andrew Z. Morning Show. I had a great time hanging out with the guys while Trish is out for a “female enhancement surgery!”
For those in the Toledo area, tune in tomorrow morning from 6 to 10 a.m.; I’ll be guest co-hosting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.