Thursday, June 14, 2007

From Miss to Mrs…

Moments ago on the Miss Ohio stage, Melanie’s boyfriend, Matt, proposed to her after her heartfelt farewell speech. Congrats Mel! I have to admit, a little birdie tipped me off that may happen tonight.

As for the competition, it was much better than I thought it would be. Tuesday had a particularly tough Swimsuit flight and last night’s Talent was certainly a throw-down. But tonight I really didn’t know what to expect… I’m watching with my non-pageant friend, Jeff and Loren is watching from work and sending me instant messages… Our guesses are as follows…

Loren picked Becky Minger as the Swimsuit winner and Lauren Hogan for Talent. My friend Jeff, who admittedly does not know what he’s talking about, is guessing Christie Youssef for Swimsuit and Nanciann Strosnider for Talent. As for me, I of course hope my friend Lauren Hogan wins; I thought she really worked it. Swimsuit featured several competitive women and considering the difficulty in judging it via the internet I’m going to abstain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.