Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Congratulations to Wednesday Night's Prelim Winners, Roberta Camp and Ericka Gelhaus!















Loren and I just finished watching the second night of competition from my laptop. I am so impressed that Miss Ohio is streaming a live, free feed of the show! While the quality suffers significantly, it was great to watch comfortably from home, with the ability to chat throughout and read what fans from across the country thought on message boards.

As for the winners, they were both at the top of our lists! We forced ourselve to guess one winner- I said Karissa Martin and Roberta Camp as the winners, with Ericka and Kristen Haas as a close seconds. Loren guessed Ericka Gelhaus and Kristen Haas as winners, with Christie Youssef and Roberta as alternates.

Congrats to all the ladies!

For now, I'm a bit bummed that I'm here at home and not there competing. :( So I'm going to try to convince Loren to go get some ice cream!... More commentary soon...


[Photos above by Jason J. Moylet.]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abby, just wanted to tell you that you are not alone in feeling sad. Erin is having the same feelings and we won't be able to go up to Mansfield at all this week. The two of you should get in touch. She graduated last weekend and her wedding is fast approaching. I told her she will be able to compete again for Mrs. Ohio next year. We will just have to wait and see.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.