Friday, June 15, 2007

Pageant Press: Ashland County commissioner proposes to outgoing Miss Ohio


Miss Ohio Melanie Murphy said goodbye to one title Thursday night on the Miss Ohio stage. Moments later, Ashland County Commissioner Matt Miller knelt on one knee and asked the former Cavs dancer to take on another.

"The title is my wife ... Melanie Murphy," Miller said. "I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me? Through tears Murphy said, "Yes, I'll marry you Matt...

Miss Ohio officials called the marriage proposal a first in the history of the Miss Ohio stage as the show continued."



CLICK HERE for the entire Mansfield News Journal article by Lou Whitmire.
[Photo by Jason J. Molyet. CLICK HERE for the whole photo gallery.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.