Friday, June 20, 2008

Best of Luck to all the Ladies on Prelim Night Three!

Flight One: Gown and Question

1. Dropped out
2. Krystle Formosa - South Central Ohio
3. Sophia Davis - Hamilton
4. Courtney Kania -Heart of Ohio
5. Katie Wolford - Cuyahoga Valley
6. Heather Wells - Maple City
7. Katie Camp - Portsmouth
8. Jessica Barrett - All American City
9. Karissa Martin - Clayland

Flight Two: Swimsuit

10. Erica Gelhaus - Northwestern Ohio *Sweetheart SS winner
11. Kristen Haas - North Coast
12. Christie Youssef - Mansfield
13. Victoria Miller - Buckeye State * Local SS winner
14. Heather Waterman - Lake Festival
15. Amy Allen - Southern Ohio
16. Becky Minger - Maumee Valley * Former State and Local SS winner
17. Megan Wombacker - Scioto Valley
18. Shannon O'Neil - West Central Ohio
19. Kasey Wilson - Lake Erie

Flight Three: Talent

20. Kristie Moneysmith - Chillicothe * Local Talent winner
Country vocal to
"Break it to Me Gently"

21. Brandi Herceg - Ohio Valley
Jazz dance to "Sing, Sing, Sing"

22. Alyssa Hanson - Miami Valley
Vocal to "There You'll Be"(the Faith Hill version?)

23. Andrea Andryscik - Greater Cleveland
Vocal to "I Want More"

24. Jillian Dansko - Central Ohio
Tap dance to "Drums"

25. Nanciann Strosnider - Northern Ohio * Former State Talent winner
Vocal to
"Happy Days Are Here Again"

26. dropped out

27. Jenna Wilson - North East Ohio * Local Talent winner
Broadway vocal to "I am Changing" from Dreamgirls

28. Emily Cousino - Fallen Timbers
Vocal to "If I can Dream" (the Elvis version?)

-

I abstained yesterday, but for the final night of prelims I'll make some predictions... It looks like a strong swimsuit flight with several contenders that would not surprise me, but my hunch is that Becky or Kasey take the Swimsuit award. I go way back with Jenna and Jillian, but for Talent tonight my money's on Kristy or Nanciann. Of course, if Kasey and/or Andrea win, they'll join Karissa as double prelim winners!

As always, my guesses are just for fun and I wish everyone the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.