Friday, June 20, 2008

Miss Ohio Night Two MNJ Pictcure!

No disrespect to Daniel Melograna, but last night, I couldn’t help but wonder, “Where’s Jason J.?” He’s been the covering Miss Ohio for the Mansfield News Journal for at least the past few years and I love his composition! He was behind the lens tonight and here are some of my favorite shots from Prelim Night Two:

I’ll admit, Karissa was not on my radar for Swimsuit, but this photo clearly captures how she owned it!

Kudos to Katie for walking with the wind in her hair!
If you watch Top Model, you know that’s a skill that’s much harder than it looks!


My award for the Talent outfit best suited to the song goes to Amy! She looks stunning in this vintage inspired dress while singing "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess (1935):

Here’s what I mean when I say I love Jason’s composition:

[Becky and Erica]


Tonight folks watching online and commenting on the message boards were not crazy about many of the Evening and Talent Gowns; I didn’t watch the webcast, but now that I’ve looked at the photos I’m not surprised that many of them didn’t “read well” on the web. I’m impressed with many of them in these photos and am sure they were even more stunning in person.

Here are two gowns that reportedly didn’t show up so great online, but I think both are fan-freaking-tastic!
[Shannon and Talent winner, Kasey.]



Here are two of the new trends in pageantry – prints and liquid beading. Those watching on the web were perplexed by Kristy’s dress because they couldn't make out the detail; this is another example of one that I love in this still shot, and I say more power to Emily for rockin’ the print!
[Kristy, Emily, Nanciann and Alyssa]







In case you hadn't heard, this is Jenileigh Sawatzke, former Miss Wyoming and winner of Crowned.




Other production numbers:



Scroll below for slide shows of all of Jason J. Molyet's photos of Thursday's preliminary competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.