Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm in training to be a Universal Studios Tour Guide; Friday we took a walking tour of the lot. It was amazing - I literally got to stand where some of the greatest films of all time were shot! I touched the sets, I walked through the building with over a million props, I was inside the Desperate Housewives homes.

Eerily, as we stood on the corner of New York and New England streets, the Tour Guide Director and Manager talked about the last time there was a fire and how quickly the sets can go up in flames... Yesterday morning, that's exactly what happened. I'm anxious to get to work this morning and find out the details.

CLICK HERE to view my photos from the walking tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.