Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time to Crown a New Miss Ohio!!!

For the past seven years I have been in or watched the final night of Miss Ohio, so it feels really strange that tonight I can not.

I got a last minute booking and will be going straight from that to perform in the musical I'm in. I'll be away from my computer from 4:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. Ohio time. :(

I might have my beau blog the results for me, but if you're someone who really cares you're either there live, watching online or at the very least know where the message board is...

If the usual suspects would text me the Top 10 and results, I'd be very grateful.

Of course I have my favorites and my hunches, but best of luck to all the ladies tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your contribution will be moderated before it appears on the blog.